Our Consultancy Client Services Engagements Include:
MINISTRY OF CULTURE AND TOURISM, EBONYI STATE
Engaged as consultants to coordinate and manage the different ranges of mobility solutions ranging from ground transportation services; Training of hoteliers and personnel on housekeeping rules and greet and meet courtesies during the National Festival for Arts and Culture (NAFEST)
CROSS RIVER STATE TOURIST TRANSPORTATION SCHEME
Designed and managed Cross River State Tourist Transportation Scheme
And training of tourism operators a scheme that was structured as Public Private Partnership.
TINAPA PREMIER BUSINESS RESORT, CALABAR
- Engaged as facilitator to provide Operational Logistics in the commissioning of the Resort;
- Provision of transportation and lodging logistics for international visitors to the Resort ranging from collaborative services with airlines and hotels;
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF CULTURE AND TOURISM
Engaged in the logistic arrangements to provide ranges of mobility solutions from ground transportation services for both intracity and intercity operations , charted airlines to hotel reservations and tour services guests for all Africa Traveler’s Association (ATA)
AFRICA TRAVELER’S ASSOCIATION (ATA, NEW YORK)
Etishanet packaged and managed the transportation and accommodations logistics during the Eco Tourism Event hosted in Calabar- Nigeria.
NATIONAL THINK TANK
Etishanet team of consultants packaged the events that brought together opinion leaders within the Niger Delta region and across the country to discuss the unity and security of the country.
HERTZ/C & I LEASING COMPANY
Engaged as a franchise operator
- The Commonwealth Foundation (CHOGM)
Served as a member, Project Coordinator for the Commonwealth People’s Forum, Abuja, under Pulse.
- African Heritage Institute, United Nations Research Project:
Served as State Coordinator for Ebonyi: Nigerian Business Environment and Competitiveness Across Nigerian States (BEACANS III).
- African Development Solutions International and Nigerian Communications Commission:
Served as State Coordinator for Rivers State: Evaluation of Demand for Broadband Services in Nigeria
- United Nations Consultancy Research Project:
Resource Efficiency and Productivity of Agricultural-based Small and Medium Enterprises in Rural Nigeria.
- International Development Research Centre (IDRC) and Etishanet Management Services (EMS):
Served as Field Supervisor for South East Nigeria for International Remittances, Poverty and Inequality –the West African Case.
- Bureau For Public Enterprises Nigeria (BPE)
Among the Consultants appointed World Bank Supported Initiative to enhance networking and strengthen the institutional capacity of the African Privatization Network and member Agencies.
Provided comprehensive advisory services in content development, advocacy, public relations, and advertising for the resuscitation of the African Privatization Network.